TOPIC: HOW TO GET TO YOUR GOALS FASTER AND THE PROFESSIONAL CAREER OPTIONS
Day & Date: Wednesday, May 10th, 2023
Venue: Rayat-Bahra University, Khrar, Mohali
Time: 11:00a.m – 12:30p.m
Outline of the talk:
Life is all about getting to achieving your goals. In this special lecture, learn to identify your talents and skills that will enable you to achieve your goals faster! The lecture is based on the book “My Experiments with Innovation” which is practical guide to inculcate Habits and Lifestyles to drive innovation.
Just like everything else around us, every person has what we call the Personality PH elements which are made of visual and invisible traits. The workshop will outline the individual’s six Innovation PH elements and understanding them and to focus on building habits and life styles will enable you to easily get to your goals faster in life.
The lecture will create a positive and memorable learning experience for you as an individual. The unique frame will stimulate the desire for change and application of your Innovation PH balance to excel in life. The framework will assist you to drive initiatives with purpose and develop a clear vision/understanding for achieve your goals.
The lecture will also outline the professional optional in the global world with a mechanical engineering degree. It will outline the global trends and potential professional carrier options.
OBJECTIVES & OUTCOMES
Upon completion of this special lecture, you will have accomplished the following:
- Feel fully motivated to achieve your goals
- Identified key habits that you want to focus to cultivate innovation
- Through lecture, videos, discussion and self-reflection, one will have further exercised their innate creative thinking skills.
- Innovation and creativity
- Goal and direction clarity
- Professional career options
Baljit Singh has been fortunate to be part of teams that have brought innovation and game changer product & services to the market. He has experience in building successful product and services companies. Leadership and General Management expertise in developing and implementing business strategy, leading sales and marketing functions and building motivated teams in turn-around environments. Baljit has a degree in Microelectronic Engineering (making of computer chips) from Rochester Institute of Technology, New York.
- He was part of the team that brought the Accelerometer Chip, the chip that controls Airbags in cars.
- He led the efforts to bring the world’s first automated fuzzy logic defect classification system for the semiconductor industry.
- Developed New Business Development & Innovation process and due to his efforts, a new age Solar business was incubated.
- Led the cost optimization efforts where a saving of over $350 million was achieved in less than six months.
- Led the application development with initial customers and guiding the R&D to bring the world’s fully automated Scanning Electron Microscope (SEM) to the market.
- Integration of automated defect classification into integrated circuit manufacturing, IEEE, ISBN:0-7803-2053-0, November 1994
- Automatic defect classification system for patterned semiconductor wafers, Proceeding of International Symposium on Semiconductor Manufacturing, ISBN:0-7803-2928-7, September 1995
- Research project on Carbon Implanted Polysilicon Thin Film MOSFETs
- Book -“My Experiments with Innovation,” A practical guide to inculcate habits and lifestyle to drive innovation.
MY NOT-FOR-PROFIT JOURNEY
Baljit now assists companies in building their Innovation journey, mentors & coaches on developing a mindset for winning!
Along with professional activities, Baljit is very active with his participation in non-profit initiatives with various NGO’s to contribute back to the society. Some of the key projects Baljit has been in involved:
- Has been instrumental in giving support and guidance to the Punjabi Cultural Welfare Association (PCWA) of Navi Mumbai, India to create Punjab Heritage Bhavan in Belapur, Navi Mumbai. A three-storied building stands tall to show how few people can come together and deliver for the community.
- In 2001, support for the victims of Gujarat earthquake in India. Where we collected donations and material in 2001 and went to Gujarat to distribute to the affected people. With the funds, temporary shelter was also built for several families.
- In 2004 Tsunami in India and the 2011 Tsunami in Japan, together with the member of PCWA we came forward to support the affected people.
- 2013, Baljit was active in supporting the affected people of Uttarakhand. Post the disaster, Baljit himself visited the affected areas and distributed relief material. Relief material to 300 families and 284 school children was provided.
- In 2015, post the Chennai floods we have visited the affected areas and delivered relief material to 2000 girls in the Saidapet, Chennai.
- Since the COVID outbreak, Baljit has been leading the Supporting Our Seniors (SOS) program in Dallas Fort-Worth (DFW), USA. With the humble efforts of Roar 4 Change (Charity organization), over 1000+ FREE grocery food deliveries have been made to seniors and people with special needs within DFW community.
- Mission Jackson: Delivery of over 10,000 bottles of water for residents of Jackson, Mississippi in the month of September 2022.
- Mission Fort Myers: Delivery of truck load of relief material for the victims of Hurricane Ian in Fort Myers, Florida in the month of October 2022.
- Click here to see our humble efforts with Roar 4 Change.
For any further information, please contact BALJIT SINGH via email [email protected] or +1-972-800-6305 (WhatsApp)